Suitman USA is looking for all Law Enforcement, Government and/or Executive Protection personnel who are interested in taking advantage of an amazing opportunity to represent the only Tactical Dress Suit Company in the world.
Please respond for the position via text addressed to Stew, the Suitman at 516.395.4844
The ideal candidate will:
- Prospect and build business relationships with new clients, and present professional sales presentations.
- Responsible for fulfilling pre-established objectives set by the company.
- Submit weekly sales report to the Sales Force Recruiter and Manager.
- Have a weekly interaction with the National Sales Manager to discuss sales issues, competitive activities, and opportunities to maximize sales efforts.
- Participate in evening and weekend promotions as necessary.
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by Lauric Inc.
- Must have ten years of law enforcement or security experience.
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented with the ability to set priorities, coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, and be attentive to details.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a team environment and strong verbal and written communication skills.